Establishing paternity is essential to protect your rights when it comes to custody and child support. At times, it is also often a necessary process for fathers who have doubts about the true fathers of the children involved. Our attorneys can help usher you through the paternity establishment process to ensure that your rights are protected.
Most often, paternity must be established through a paternity test, but the courts are very rigid in what they will and will not accept in this process. Our attorneys are very well-versed in what constitutes a court-admissible test, and we can help you through this emotionally difficult time and process.
To protect your parental rights, call us today to begin the process. We're here to help!
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:30am - 5:30pm|
- Trained and Certified in Collaborative Law.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, J.D, 1991
- Northern Illinois University, B.A., 1988
- Supreme Court Certified Family Law Mediator
- Family Law Rules Committee