Family Law in Sarasota, FL
Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Law Mediator
No one's family is perfect – but sometimes, a breakdown in the family relationship can require outside help to resolve. Family law governs the legality of family relationships, and can be used in a wide variety of cases, including:
- Child custody and visitation rights during divorce proceedings
- The determination of paternity
- Domestic violence and child abuse
- Financial arrangements
- Prenuptial agreements
- Legal agreements between unmarried couples of the same or opposite sex
The parameters of what falls under family law jurisdiction vary from state to state. For more information about your rights under family laws, please do not hesitate to contact our experienced family law attorney. Lisa J. Kleinberg is here to help.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:30am - 5:30pm|
- Trained and Certified in Collaborative Law.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, J.D, 1991
- Northern Illinois University, B.A., 1988
- Supreme Court Certified Family Law Mediator
- Family Law Rules Committee