Divorce Modifications in Sarasota & Manatee Counties
A change in circumstances often makes it impossible or impractical to adhere to your original divorce decree. As a result, it is often necessary to modify your divorce decree or child support order.
In order for a divorce, child support or child custody decree to be modified, the courts require that a substantial change in circumstances, such as a change in employment or a move, have taken place.
Modifying a divorce or child support order is time consuming and challenging. Let Lisa J. Kleinberg work on your behalf, and alleviate the stress on you during this process.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:30am - 5:30pm|
- Trained and Certified in Collaborative Law.
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Mediator
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, J.D, 1991
- Northern Illinois University, B.A., 1988
- Family Law Rules Committee