Child Law in Sarasota, FL
Divorce can be traumatic on a family, and children often bear the brunt of the stress. Subsequent child custody battles between you and your ex can prolong the discomfort and be devastating for a child.
At the Law Office of Lisa J. Kleinberg, she understands that you want to see your children settled and receiving the best possible care. There is no better place for this than at home with you, and we will help you prove it. We specialize in child custody disputes and are eager to help you to be with your children.
If you are seeking to obtain custody of your children, the Law Office of Lisa J. Kleinberg will help you to prove before a judge that you are the right parent to be the primary custodian. The law grants custody in the best interests of the child, and we will help prove to a judge that your home is the best environment for your children to lead normal, healthy lives.
In addition to custody battles, Lisa J. Kleinberg's legal expertise is often called upon to settle other child law related cases.
- Child Support- When you need to establish the appropriate dollar amount your ex should be paying, Lisa J. Kleinberg is ready to help you prove that your children deserve the maximum amount of financial support. We will prove that your ex-spouse has the resources to pay more, and assure your children's stability by obtaining it.
- Visitation Rights- No one has the right to keep you from your child, including their other parent. If you are a non-custodial parent being denied your visitation rights, the Law Office of Lisa J. Kleinberg will ensure that your right to be with your children is upheld.
Don't let the system deprive your child of the parent they deserve. Call the law offices of Lisa J. Kleinberg today for a free consultation.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:30am - 5:30pm|
- Trained and Certified in Collaborative Law.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, J.D, 1991
- Northern Illinois University, B.A., 1988
- Supreme Court Certified Family Law Mediator
- Family Law Rules Committee