Alimony in Sarasota & Manatee Counties
Alimony refers to the payments one spouse gives to the other.
Lisa J. Kleinberg will inform you of the factors to determine child support in your area. These factors will then decide the amount and the type of alimony to be received. Types of alimony are:
- Temporary Alimony -given during the period where both parties are not legally divorced yet
- Rehabilitation Alimony - payments given in order to aid in the receivers attempts to become self-supportive
- Permanent Alimony - given indefinitely; can only be disbanded after either party's death or in the case where the recipient has remarried
- Reimbursement Alimony - one spouse needs to reimburse the other
- Lump-sum Alimony
"Lisa was cost-conscious (the other side incurred almost twice my legal costs) and her staff is great. By the time the case was over, I felt I’d gained a new family." -Rob L
Contact the Law Office of Lisa J. Kleinberg for a free consultation today!
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:30am - 5:30pm|
- Trained and Certified in Collaborative Law.
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Mediator
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, J.D, 1991
- Northern Illinois University, B.A., 1988
- Family Law Rules Committee